Unhappy Unanswered: format file not found

OK.
    I've created a lot of web-based FileMaker solutions, but its been a year or so since my last one, so I feel like I'm losing my mind...

I have take two simple databases and added them to a small set of exisiting databases that are served simply with web companion on OS X. I carefully placed the web pages inside a folder within the "web" folder, and checked it twice...

For some reason, I can hit the static pages within that folder just fine (ie. pages that do not have any CDML content in them), but whenever I try to hit a page that gives results from a CDML command, i get the "Format file xxxxx.htm cannot be found". I have checked the CDML formatting several times, and it all looks fine..

The 2 new databases that I am adding were previously in a WSC solution with Apache...There is nothing I can think of specific to that situation that would create the problems I am getting here though..

Any help, ideas, suggestions, etc.. would be very helpful

Thanks

-Paul

could you post your url
    Did you use Web server connector
    Where did you put your cdml page ?
    Olivier Miossec
    --
    http://www.lasso-developpeur.net/
    --

Unhappy

Originally posted by omiossec
    could you post your url
    Did you use Web server connector
    Where did you put your cdml page ?
    The link I want to work is as shown:

http://64.xx.xx.xx/LocManager/FMpro?-DB=database.fp5&-Lay=Form&-Format=page.htm&-View

The database are in a folder within the "FileMaker Pro 6 Folder", but not within the web folder.

the web pages are in a folder called "LocManager" within the web folder.

I'm not using WSC, just trying to get it running Web companion...Several other db's are already served via web companion on this same machine, so I know it is not an issue with that..
    thanks for any help

-Paul