Unanswered: Need beta tester of Easyscript for Oracle
We are going to release a new product: Easyscript for Oracle.
If you are interest in this tool and like to <font color="red"><b>get a free license</b></font> when it's finally released.
Just be<a href="http://www.wangz.net/adduser.php"> a beta tester</a> of this product and use it in your daily DBA task,
and then send feedback to us. So simple, and you can get a valuable tool.
So what's Easyscript for Oracle, how does it help you?
Easyscript for Oracle is a tool to organize your daily use scripts into a readable and maintainable document,
you can find right script quickly and easily, and run scripts against the database on the fly with an immediate HTML output.
so you can take snapshot of your database whenever you like in a very easy way.
there are lots of excellent scripts shipped with Easyscript for Oracle that you can use to manage the databases.
Scripts can be set up to monitor multiple databases automatically,
and Information about the database is presented in a comprehensive way in a pretty HTML layout,
This is all done without any user intervention.
This tool helps to DBAs to manage the databases,and making things easier every day,
especially useful when visiting a client site for the first time and/or a site that has a problem.
With Easyscript for Oracle ,DBA can share and exchange script with each other in an easy very!
So, what can a beta tester do for us?
1. Use this tool in your daily work, and find any bugs to help us improve quality of this tool.
2. Told us any features that currently not support by Easyscript for Oracle but you like to have.
3. Test this tool in different client and server environment and make it more robust.
4. Test script shipped with Easyscript for Oracle against different Oracle version such as 7.x, 8.0, 8i and 9i
5. Make your owner scripts with Easyscript for Oracle and share it with other users if you like.
You can get more information about Easyscript for Oracle at http://www.wangz.net , we will often upgrade this tool
and add new scripts to the site.