Unhappy Unanswered: Visual Fox Pro ODBC driver for Windows 2003

Hi!

The MDAC 2.8 release (included in Windows 2003 Server version) does not support Visual Fox Pro ODBC driver.
    I need access to Visual FoxPro table from ASP page using ODBC connection, BUT, using IIS in a Windows 2003 server who not support Visual Fox Pro ODBC driver.
    Please, I need any solution as quick as possible.
    Thanks in advance

Ruben

Re: Visual Fox Pro ODBC driver for Windows 2003

Originally posted by rubenql
    Hi!

The MDAC 2.8 release (included in Windows 2003 Server version) does not support Visual Fox Pro ODBC driver.
    I need access to Visual FoxPro table from ASP page using ODBC connection, BUT, using IIS in a Windows 2003 server who not support Visual Fox Pro ODBC driver.
    Thanks in advance

Ruben
    Did you figure this out. I'm in your same boat and need a Visual FoxPro ODBC driver on my Windows Server 2003. Help. Please reply.
    Mary

Visual Fox Pro ODBC driver for windows 2003

Re: Visual Fox Pro ODBC driver for Windows 2003

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by rubenql
    Hi!

Thanks in advance

Ruben
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you figure this out. I'm in your same boat and need a Visual FoxPro ODBC driver on my Windows Server 2003. Help. Please reply.
    Mary

I am having the same problem any fix?

Thanks

FoxPro

Windows Server 2003 comes with the latest/greatest MDAC which is version 2.8. In which, does NOT come with any FoxPro stuff. Went to http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro and loaded the Visual FoxPro ODBC Driver ver 1.0.0. Good to go! Over and out.

foxpro odbc driver for windows 2003

FoxPro
    Windows Server 2003 comes with the latest/greatest MDAC which is version 2.8. In which, does NOT come with any FoxPro stuff. Went to http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro and loaded the Visual FoxPro ODBC Driver ver 1.0.0. Good to go! Over and out.

I can't find foxpro odbc driver version 1.0.0. in the link above only version (6.1.8629.1) is available.
    do you have a copy or the exact link.

Thanks for your help

FoxPro

Darn. Don't have the exact link. Can't remember. But I do still have the files in a Download folder. There are 4 files approx. 5.4 mb, 2.2 mb, 1 mb, and 1.8. I could send them via email, all at once, or one at a time, can you receive emeal of those sizes?

Re: FoxPro

Originally posted by maryv@co.saint-
    Darn. Don't have the exact link. Can't remember. But I do still have the files in a Download folder. There are 4 files approx. 5.4 mb, 2.2 mb, 1 mb, and 1.8. I could send them via email, all at once, or one at a time, can you receive emeal of those sizes?

I downloded version 6 and it worked.

Thanks heaps for your help

Cheers