I currently have a db set up to monitor available commercial real estate propeties listed by other brokers. I am trying to set up a macro or query that will automatically email these brokers and check the status of the properties that I have of theirs. Thier email addresses, property name, location, price,and date updated are contained in fields in the db. I have a query set up to show me all the listings that have not been updated in the last 30 days. I also have a command button set up in a form that will send an email to the current record using a fill in the blanks template to see if there have been any changes to the listing. I am looking to combine these two functions into one click... Any listings that have not been updated in 30 days get sent an email. The other trick would be that one contact may have multiple properties that need updating and I would prefer to send the entire request in one email rather than two or more. I have gotten as far as I can on my own and any help would be appreciated. Please let me know if I need to elaborate on anything.

Thanks in advance,