Unanswered: How to run one one ASP page from another?

Hi All!

How can I call an ASP page with rights of another user from the first page with anonimous access?

I have a page w/ anonimous access allowed and trying to use Server.Invoke() to run another page. But it doesn't work, saying I have not enough rights to.

Is it possible to give a username and password when using Server.Invoke()?

Thanks.

What are you trying to accomplish? Simply trying to include one ASP in another? Or call an ASP to screen-scrape some data to be used in another ASP?
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Originally posted by Seppuku
    What are you trying to accomplish? Simply trying to include one ASP in another? Or call an ASP to screen-scrape some data to be used in another ASP?
    I'm trying to get data from that second ASP. I wish to run that second page as OLAP Administrator and get data to the first page, running as non-priveleged user.

It depends on the output of the second page... is the content just in an HTML format, or is it in something more rigid like XML?

It depends on the output of the second page... is the content just in an HTML format, or is it in something more rigid like XML?
    It contains XML document. Will this help to solve a problem?

Look up MSXML. It's a COM object from MS that will parse an XML source. We use it for parsing stock quote information in an XML file. Works well...

Look up MSXML. It's a COM object from MS that will parse an XML source. We use it for parsing stock quote information in an XML file. Works well...
    I'm creating XML document in the second page as an OLAP Administrator. I cannot make it as ordinary user. I wish to call that page with appropriate rights. How can I make it? I have not problems with parsing XML

Originally posted by Gvynt
    I'm trying to get data from that second ASP. I wish to run that second page as OLAP Administrator and get data to the first page, running as non-priveleged user.
    Hi!
    If' you can live with the second asp-page (adminpage) not being an integrated part of the first page, you can try this
    Code:
    <iframe src="your_path_to/filename.asp" name="your_iframe_name"width="" height="" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ></iframe>
    <layer src="your_path_to/filename.asp" name="your_layer_name"width="" height="" ></layer>
    This should work in both netscape & explorer.
    This will display the admin_page seemlessly in the regular_user_page.
    Hope this helps...