Unhappy Unanswered: Can anyone help me!!!!!

I have a billing database that has an input table and a bills table the bills table has the bill name the billing start date such as 10/9/2003 and a current balance column. What I need to happen is when I select the bill name from my combo box then the due date will reflect the next due date. So an example would be if I pay a bill that is due on 10/9/2003 the next time i select that same bill name it should say 11/9/2003 etc.. how can I do this?

You prob want to use DLookup to find the value of the last paid bill, using the billing id, then use DateAdd to add a month. If you don't have a billing id, you'll need to build up a SQL statement to find the last date within a given bill name.

btw, I found your post a little difficult to read.
    All code ADO/ADOX unless otherwise specified.
    Mike.

Sorry Im new to this. Hopefully I can explain it better I have a billing form that will input information into an Input Table. I also have a Bills table that doesn't have a billing ID(which I'm not sure why I would need it) but in the table I do have a Billing Name column and the intial Due Date column.
    So it would look like this:
    Name Due Date
    Netflix 10/18/2003

The Bills Table feeds my combo box in the form. So when I select Netflix in the month of November, December etc... My due date should say 11/18/2003 or 12/18/2003. I hope this is a better explanation.

Originally posted by HomerBoo
    You prob want to use DLookup to find the value of the last paid bill, using the billing id, then use DateAdd to add a month. If you don't have a billing id, you'll need to build up a SQL statement to find the last date within a given bill name.

btw, I found your post a little difficult to read.