Unanswered: Sending Emails 50 at a time

I have a list of recipients that I currently send a newsletter to. The server that my site is hosted on only allows up to 50 emails at a time. Currently I have a dropdown list that steps 1-50, 51-100, 101-151, etc.

I just select the first 50, press send and after it completes, I hit the back button and select the next 50. This gets very tedious over time. I was wondering if there was any way that I could set it to automatically go back to the first page and send the next 50 in the database.

BTW...I am using ASP

What are you using to send the emails... CDONTS? ASPMail?
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

ASPMail

I use ASPMail as well. What I've done is made a table in a MS SQL Server DB as a message queue. When I want to send an email automatically, I add a new record to the message queue. Then I wrote some VB in an ActiveX Script in a DTS object that queries the DB for new records in the message queue, flags the message sent, attempts to send the email using the ASP COM object (if it fails, I change the flag back to unsent), repeat through the recordset of unsent records. Then just schedule the DTS package to run every 30 minutes or so.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.