Wink Unanswered: Data Access Page - printing problem

I have created a DAP that is used for data entry by our CSPs. Once they save the data, protocol requires they print the form for filming and storage. Unfortunately, the DAP I have created has only one flaw...

When I go to print the DAP, the only thing on the first page is the title, the header (shows name of the DAP and Page 1 of 3), and the footer (shows web address and date). No text boxes, no labels, no check boxes- blank. The second page just shows the headers and footers. The third page shows everything that I would expect it to- except that the navigation bar is at the top of the page (under the header) instead of the bottom of the form.

I have also tried copying it to another blank DAP. When the content does not exceed one page it prints fine, but when it exceeds one page, I get 3 pages of just headers and footers, and the 3rd page has some info on it. But I cannot determine the reason yet...

I am just adding fields from a table to a DAP- nothing too involved. I have modified the page so that it's Data entry only. It functions properly as a DAP in that it saves the info when entered in Explorer.

Has anyone ever encountered this before? Or is it just one of those computer anomolies?

Have you tried fiddling with your page layout? Sounds like a printer driver issue ... Try resizing.

I am having the same problem. Your description fits exactly. Did you ever discover the solution? Changing the margins doesn't seem to help and my printer is "shrinking to fit" anyway.

Thanks for your help.

I'm afraid not. I had to go the long way around and make a data entry form since the DAP wouldn't work. Very unfortunate.