Unanswered: Print report header on each page?

Is this possible?

For example, I would query out three facility with patients for each facility. I would like to print out on the report for each facility to have it own page and report header.

I want to do this because I don't want the user to click on each facility and printing it out for each report. This is a waste of time. Instead, I want to query out all of the facility for a particular month with the use of the '*' in the query.

There are a couple ways I can think of doing this. The easiest would be to use the grouping function on the report and group by facility. Once you group by this field you can go to the format property for the group footer and designate it to force a new page after the section. This will insert a page break after each facility. You could also use the OpenReport method to print out the report one for each facility that is as long as the three facilities remain the same.

Thanks, I got it. I didn't do any VBA coding though. I just put all of the header under the Page Header section and force a new page after the facility footer.