Exclamation Unanswered: Export Report to Excel - With Group Footer

I have a Microsoft Access 2000 Report which has a group footer which contains the sums for the group in the group footer. When I export this report to Excel, everything exports except the values in the group footer. Microsoft Access help says the following:

"Header and footer information is also not included in the output file. The only exception to this is that when you output the data in a report to a Microsoft Excel file, a text box in a group footer containing an expression with the Sum function is included in the output file. No other control in a header or footer (and no aggregate function other than the Sum function) is included in the output file."

In my group footer I have a text box which has a control source of "=Sum([NumDocuments])" Isn't this the Sum function referred to from the help file above? Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and how I can get this sum value to export with the rest of the data to Excel?

Thanks for your help.

Angry Same problem

Did you have an answer for your post cause i have the same problem and i start being crazy

I don't know if it is possible. I typically don't allow users to export reports. I usually try to create work arounds in the query and just export the query.

S-