Unanswered: converting from a sybase database to sql server

Hi,
    I'm trying to convert a Sybase Sql Anywhere 8 database to SQL Server using Import and Export Data tool for SQL Server, but the problem is that in the transformed database the tables are created without primary and foreign keys. Did I miss to check an option to do so? or using Import and Export Data tool only copy the tables and data without constraints?
    Is there any other method to transform my sybase database to SQL Server database other then using Importand Export Data tool or selecting it from Enterprise Management
    Thanks,
    Fady Chammas

Re: converting from a sybase database to sql server

Originally posted by fadychammas
    Hi,
    I'm trying to convert a Sybase Sql Anywhere 8 database to SQL Server using Import and Export Data tool for SQL Server, but the problem is that in the transformed database the tables are created without primary and foreign keys. Did I miss to check an option to do so? or using Import and Export Data tool only copy the tables and data without constraints?
    Is there any other method to transform my sybase database to SQL Server database other then using Importand Export Data tool or selecting it from Enterprise Management
    Thanks,
    Fady Chammas
    What DTS Task did you choose? Try Transfer database task...

But I would be more careful....create ddl...test the scripts

unload the data...bcp it in..

but hey, I'm a masochist...but you will have more control, and become extremely familiar with the database and it's data...