Unhappy Unanswered: Sql Loader Problem

Hi All,

Here i am Posting one problem in ORACLE SQL*LOADER, please help me to sort of this problem.

I am having few *.dat files to Load in to ORACLE data base,
    In my Table i am having a column name called SOURCE_FILE_NAME, so when i am loading data into table, i want to insert the current file name into that Column SOURCE_FILE_NAME, So here i am unablr to figure out how to find SOURCE data file Name in SQL LOADER Control file.

Please help me.

Thank you

Vasu

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1

Re: Sql Loader Problem

Originally posted by vasukotapati
    Hi All,

Here i am Posting one problem in ORACLE SQL*LOADER, please help me to sort of this problem.

In my Table i am having a column name called SOURCE_FILE_NAME, so when i am loading data into table, i want to insert the current file name into that Column SOURCE_FILE_NAME, So here i am unablr to figure out how to find SOURCE data file Name in SQL LOADER Control file.

Please help me.

Thank you

Vasu
    on Unix this would be trivial to script to actually added the filename as the last (or first) field in the file.

Re: Sql Loader Problem

I am using WINDOWS 2003 ADV Server.

Originally posted by vasukotapati
    Hi All,

Please help me.

Thank you

Vasu