Angry Unanswered: Enterprise Manager Under XP

Just installed SQL on an XP client (my workstation). When I run enterprise manager, I have found that I no longer have toolbars (command bars) in the child windows (i.e. design table, open table, etc.). The toolbar buttons appear in the main window but not in the child window. This only appears to happen with XP (not in 2000). A buddy of mine is having the same issue.

Anybody know how to get my child window toolbars back? Thanks...

Re: Enterprise Manager Under XP

Originally posted by pate
    Just installed SQL on an XP client (my workstation). When I run enterprise manager, I have found that I no longer have toolbars (command bars) in the child windows (i.e. design table, open table, etc.). The toolbar buttons appear in the main window but not in the child window. This only appears to happen with XP (not in 2000). A buddy of mine is having the same issue.

Menu>VIEW>CUSTOMIZE

????

Originally posted by Brett Kaiser
    Menu>VIEW>CUSTOMIZE

????
    Been there and tried every possible option available without any luck...

Originally posted by pate

I never did like xp...why that platform?