Lightbulb Unanswered: Add in code not working

I have created an Access add in that will allow a user to delete multiple objects. The code works fine in my add in database. However, when I try to run "some" of the processes once the utility has been added, I lose some functionality. I continually get the message:

The expression AfterUpdate you entered as the event property produced the following error:.

* The expression may not result in the name of a macro, function or [Event Procedure]
    * There may have been an error evaluating the function, event, or macro.

I am using DAO access elements and I have set the target database to accept DAO 3.6. So I am not thinking this is the problem. THe form opens up fine and some of the command buttons work fine as well. However, I am not able to select the after update of a frame and the list boxes I have used to list all the objects are showing no data as well.

I am extremely perplexed. If I can get this to work, I was hoping to pass this along to as many people as wanted it.

Thanks,

abboabbo

that's typically the err you get when the code db does not have DAO referenced.

izy

That was what I was thinking. I am converting the code over to ADO now. Not as much fun, of course, as DAO.