Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    29

    Lightbulb Unanswered: Add in code not working

    I have created an Access add in that will allow a user to delete multiple objects. The code works fine in my add in database. However, when I try to run "some" of the processes once the utility has been added, I lose some functionality. I continually get the message:

    The expression AfterUpdate you entered as the event property produced the following error:.

    * The expression may not result in the name of a macro, function or [Event Procedure]
    * There may have been an error evaluating the function, event, or macro.

    I am using DAO access elements and I have set the target database to accept DAO 3.6. So I am not thinking this is the problem. THe form opens up fine and some of the command buttons work fine as well. However, I am not able to select the after update of a frame and the list boxes I have used to list all the objects are showing no data as well.

    I am extremely perplexed. If I can get this to work, I was hoping to pass this along to as many people as wanted it.

    Thanks,

    abboabbo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Préverenges, Switzerland
    Posts
    3,740
    that's typically the err you get when the code db does not have DAO referenced.

    izy

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    29
    That was what I was thinking. I am converting the code over to ADO now. Not as much fun, of course, as DAO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •