Exclamation Unanswered: Need Help Offloading Work

I don't know if recruiting talent is allowed on this site but I need some help. I have written one and inherited a second database. The changes I have made and implemented have been very well recieved, and my boss's want more, and more, and more. Problem is I don't have the time, as my primary function here is that of a QA Supervisor - not database admin. So I need to off load some work. We are in SE Michigan, and need to hire some help that can devote some time to the projests currently in development. There is easily 100+ hours of work for someone, so if anyone has interest, or knows where I can go to find GOOD talent (NO HACKS), please contact me.

Cheers,
    Keith

Re: Need Help Offloading Work

What type business?

Originally posted by NightZen
    I don't know if recruiting talent is allowed on this site but I need some help. I have written one and inherited a second database. The changes I have made and implemented have been very well recieved, and my boss's want more, and more, and more. Problem is I don't have the time, as my primary function here is that of a QA Supervisor - not database admin. So I need to off load some work. We are in SE Michigan, and need to hire some help that can devote some time to the projests currently in development. There is easily 100+ hours of work for someone, so if anyone has interest, or knows where I can go to find GOOD talent (NO HACKS), please contact me.

Cheers,
    Keith

Try Kelly Services or Manpower ...

Whats the going rate in the US for Access programmers and whats the demand there?

I quite fancy a trip to the states.