Angry Look at the "Help" files

I'm amazed. I cruise the forum(s) to see if I can help people who have a genuine problem to solve or need assistance with concept. But, I gotta tell you, most of the answers people seek are right in the application's associated help files. Maybe it's just me, but the one thing I always taught in application classes and now pass on in classes I teach, is how to press the F1 key or click on help. I don't understand why people ask for help when it's right there.

Because most of the people are to lazy to put there finger so high on the keyboard. Further on I know out of my own experience that most of the available help's aren't that good. And what happens with this forum if everybody uses the 'Help'? We wouldn't have nothing left to chit chat about so ... cool down dude and just help the ones who need your help. As a teacher you can give the answer and where to find it in the help so next time the one who post a question, can find the answer using his own knowledge base.

Btw, maybe you can start a forum thread with as subject: How to use the Help Good luck!
    A good programmer is a LAZY programmer!