Unanswered: LOOPING ARRAY ETC, Desperate help required

Hi,
    is there anyone here who is good with getting data from form, looping through some arrays and adding data to database after each loop, if so plz help, im really stuck and if there is anyone who is good with asp plz mail and i will give u more information.again this is really important.
    here is the basic idea, i have a form with columns and rows, the row go across with names A1,A2,A3....A16 then b1,B2,B3....B16 and so on to G, in this i have created a array whcih represents the A,B,C,D,E,F,and G, when the user enter values in to the field he submits onece submited, the next page has to loop through each row seperatly and add the data in to the database then move to next row. so it woule loop through A1,A2,A3....A4 AND ADD TO DATABASE THEN B1,B2,B3....B16 AND SO ON. The database has headings and so does the table in the in the 1st asp page and they have the same or similar names.therefore if heading one is called i.e order, then A1,B1,C1,D1,E1,F1,G1 ALL GO UNDER THIS,IF HEADING 2 IS CALLED NAME THEN A2,B2,C2,D2,E2,F2,G2 ALL GO UNDER THIS AND SO ON, if you know how the second asp page can be created which takes data loops though and adds to database then plz let me know and i will send u some of my code to see what i am doing wrong.again i really need this asap, so plz hurry.thanx

Re: LOOPING ARRAY ETC, Desperate help required

Originally posted by arfan786
    Hi,
    is there anyone here who is good with getting data from form, looping through some arrays and adding data to database after each loop, if so plz help, im really stuck and if there is anyone who is good with asp plz mail and i will give u more information.again this is really important.
    here is the basic idea, i have a form with columns and rows, the row go across with names A1,A2,A3....A16 then b1,B2,B3....B16 and so on to G, in this i have created a array whcih represents the A,B,C,D,E,F,and G, when the user enter values in to the field he submits onece submited, the next page has to loop through each row seperatly and add the data in to the database then move to next row. so it woule loop through A1,A2,A3....A4 AND ADD TO DATABASE THEN B1,B2,B3....B16 AND SO ON. The database has headings and so does the table in the in the 1st asp page and they have the same or similar names.therefore if heading one is called i.e order, then A1,B1,C1,D1,E1,F1,G1 ALL GO UNDER THIS,IF HEADING 2 IS CALLED NAME THEN A2,B2,C2,D2,E2,F2,G2 ALL GO UNDER THIS AND SO ON, if you know how the second asp page can be created which takes data loops though and adds to database then plz let me know and i will send u some of my code to see what i am doing wrong.again i really need this asap, so plz hurry.thanx
    I've done similar things and my big suggestion to you is to switch your letters and numbers. Thus the first rows field names might be A1, B1, C1 and row two would be A2, B2, C2 and row three would be A3, B3, C3...

Then at least you can use a numeric value that gets incremented in your looping.

And here is another piece of the puzzle that hopefully might help:

Using the Eval and Execute Functions - 3/3/2000
    http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/030300-1.shtml
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
    www.Bullschmidt.com
    Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips