Cool Unanswered: Federation Errors

Hello Db folks,
    Im working on the federation stuff on db2. Im doing federation with in db2 but databases on different platforms . I have a source db2 on SunOS and target on SunOS (all are db2 v8.0.1 versions). (the whole point is to move the source data to target system which are on different systems)
    the client is on the Win2k from where i did the federation. I could create the nicknames and user mappings to the source and target.
    When i try to do an insert into the target system database from my local database where i did federation its giving error. But i could do all the operation on to the Source systems (insert,select, delete) the same is not happening on to the target systems via the nicknames (only insert and delete are happening). the user on teh target has got dba priviliges. following is the error im getting when i do an insert into the target database (db2) using the Nicknames .
    SQL0204N ".
    " is an undefined name.
    I have copied the whole of the explanation
    Also when i try to create a nick name for the tables which has got timestamp i could not do so.(for sometables its happening but for some its giving thefollowin error)
    [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0180N The syntax of the string
    representation of a datetime value is incorrect.
    SQLSTATE=22007
    Due to the above insert statement my sp is not getting compiled and the whole process in on hold.
    Help on this regard is highly appreciated.
    Im attaching the error file for the insert error and the compilation error for ur easy understanding
    Regards,
    Krishna
    Attached Files Attached Files

I would check the APARs for Fixpaks 2 and 3. I think there are some fixes for Federated database support in those Fixpaks.

Originally posted by Marcus_A
    I would check the APARs for Fixpaks 2 and 3. I think there are some fixes for Federated database support in those Fixpaks.
    Hi Marcus,
    The fix pack of sunOS is 3 and the same fix pack exists on all the systems the version on sunOS is db2v8.1.0.24
    Where are the fixes for federated database available..and does this fix pack contains all the fixes for the fed db ?

Krishna