Unanswered: Mail Merging Relational Tables

Hi!

I have an MS Access database containing tables of personal information,business establishments, etc. Every person has at least 1 business establishment. Now, I created this 40-page Word document with questions re: the person and the establishment. I need to mail merge all my records in Access to this Word document. The problem: How will I make it print the establishment questionnaire more than once if the person has more than 1 establishment?

Make a query showing the person's name and business name and any other information that will be required for the mail merge. Open your questionnaire document in Word and set the mail merge source to be the query in the Access database rather than tables. Add the needed mail merge fields and perform the merge.

how could I prevent Word from printing some of the pages that does not relate to the establishment?

there's about 8 categories of establishments with their own sections and they are all in 1 Word document. If the person has a golf establishment. The mail merge should only print the golf section and not the other 7 sections/categories.

Either limit the query or in the mail merge document in Word, go the the Mail Merge Helper. Once the query has been chosen from the database, you should get a Query Options... button that allows you to make the necessary restrictions.

when you say limit the query, do you mean limit the fields selected? If I do that how would that affect the way pages will be printed out. Now, the situation is a little less complicated. I need to do a mail merge on the Access database, print the first 4 pages and then print a BLANK section without populating the fields. In other words, if i have golf course, the mail merge should print 4 pages of information re: the owner plus a blank questionnaire pertaining to a golf course which can be in the middle of the word document. how can i exclude other pages that i don't need for a specific record?