Unanswered: Retrive Deleted Records

How can I retrive accidental deleted records? can I save the Deleted records in a table?

Provided Answers: 1

Talking

Before you delet you can store your records in a table using SELECT INTO TableName where yourConditions

Then

use DELETE From TableName WHERE theSameConditions

So you have created a table contains the deleted data before you start to delete it, and you 're able to restore them any way

Retrive Deleted Records

Thanks alot, but How can use SELECT INTO , Please Help me I don't know that mutch on access I'm Just beginner?

Talking

Suppose u have 1 table called PERS has Name, famName, Birthday
    and u want to write the people that their names start with S in a new table called PERS_S , then use

SELECT PERS.famName, PERS.Namen, PERS.Birthday
    INTO PERS_S
    FROM PERS
    WHERE PERS.Name like "S*"

Hope it is clear now

Be careful because select into works fine but are not considered as transactions so you want be able to track them on a log.

I think he doesn't need transaktion, he stores the data , gona be deleted in a temp Table using the SELECT ... INSERT INTO. Later if he decided to recall his deleted datat again, then he has it all stored in the temp Table.

What do you mean?

ok, how I know a specific deleted records to Declear the WHERE condetion? the user will selecte one record then delete it, how to identify the deleted record and save it on a temp table?

Lightbulb

You can use a ListBox which contains the IDs for Example and some other fields, enable the multiChoice in that ListBox so that the user could choose more than one item, by clicking a delete Button make a
    For ... Each on that ListBox, then you will be able to know which records, the user want to delete. Ok?