Unanswered: Grand Total in a Report

Hello, I am trying to run a grand total for two different fields in a report. I have placed a text box in the report footer portion of the report. I cannot get it to sum up the values in the report. It is a quarterly report in which the parts costs and labor costs are displayed for each work order. I need to sum all of the parts costs and all of the labor costs for the quarter. Any help would be appreciated.

Smile Re: Grand Total in a Report

Originally posted by IceBoxMan
    Hello, I am trying to run a grand total for two different fields in a report. I have placed a text box in the report footer portion of the report. I cannot get it to sum up the values in the report. It is a quarterly report in which the parts costs and labor costs are displayed for each work order. I need to sum all of the parts costs and all of the labor costs for the quarter. Any help would be appreciated.
    Ok, nevermind I just found my error.

Smile Re: Grand Total in a Report

Originally posted by IceBoxMan
    Ok, nevermind I just found my error.