Unanswered: Intergrating with excel with access?

I would like to use a recordset to add something like a table dataview to an excel file. The record set would have a cbo that would look up from another rs. when i get the emails back i would like to import the data to access. Is this possible? right now i am cutting and pasting to an an excel file attaching the file and then when i get the email back i am
    cuting and pasting from the excel file back into the db.

The excel file has a few rows at the top for approval and commenting, so its not simple to import into access.

Help is greatly appreciated

Excel accesses Access as a database.
    In Access link the table to Excel and then use VBA to remove the rows that are not needed by creating a new table with only the data as required - could be automated in a form with a button.

Originally posted by malcolm
    Excel accesses Access as a database.
    In Access link the table to Excel and then use VBA to remove the rows that are not needed by creating a new table with only the data as required - could be automated in a form with a button.
    Nice theory, how do u like a table to push data to an excel file? im not understanding what your saying can u give some code lesson?

Tks M~