Unanswered: Unsure about Access' capability - please HELP!

I am trying to put together a registration app for a statewide high school association. But we're dirt poor. Basically, I want, from a web page, people to be able to create their own user name and password. (to sign up for our state convention/get-together)

Then I want them to be able to enter and modify just their own information. So the typical user-level security is not appropriate. Does anyone know how I can USE the user information table to keep a user out of other people's data? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!

Remember, I need to do this over the INTERnet, because it is statewide. I have the database put together in Access, and I have all the forms done, working on a network. I need to transfer them (somehow) to a web page, but I need to know if it is worth all the trouble first.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and again, any help would be great!

So build a page that

will show you the students details and this page will be baised on a query that will show the details for the students by the condition of the user name and password.

Furthermore you'll need the add the user name and password to the students tabel.
    Oren Zzz