I have an application which was probably written in Delphi and updates an MS Access database with BDE installed. My system was originally W2k and working OK. When I upgraded to Service pack 4 the problems started. The data that was being loaded from a remote client could not be saved to the database and the error message "floating point division by zero". When I reverted back to W2K without SP4 the problem had dissappeared. I tried to upgrade the BDE to 5 but to no avail. Since I have installed XP and have the same results. Please does anybody know what this problem could be and how I can fix it.