Unanswered: Development Center

I'm used to working with the old reliabel Stored Procedure Builder in Version 7. You created a project and made your database connection - just like version 8.

Here's where I am running into confusion/issues:
    I wrote an SQL stored procedure built it and it compiled just fine. I go to the Server View in the Development Center and there it is - fat and happy. I go into Control Center and do not see it anywhere. I have refreshed, disconnected, restarted, chanted, and still do not see the stored procedure anywhere!?!?!

There are no filters on in Control Center...WHERE IS THIS STORED PROCEDURE?!?

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.
    Anthony Robinson

"If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor here. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So, pretty please - with sugar on top..."

...as a follow up:
    If I try to deploy this stored procedure, I get an error saying a duplicate stored procedure already exists in the database.

So again, I ask, WHERE IS IT?!
    Anthony Robinson

"If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor here. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So, pretty please - with sugar on top..."

Probably in the Control Centre you have the filter set on

Sathyaram

Originally posted by ansonee
    ...as a follow up:
    If I try to deploy this stored procedure, I get an error saying a duplicate stored procedure already exists in the database.

So again, I ask, WHERE IS IT?!
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

As I mentioned in the last line of my initial post, there are no filters on in the Control Center or in Development Center...they should both show ALL stored procedures in all schemas. Development Center does, Control Center, not so much...

The stored procedure was created in the DB2ADMIN schema - so it would reason if I created a filter that said return only those stored procedures in the DB2ADMIN schema, I'd see my missing procedure. This does not work either.

Thanks for your response...
    Anthony Robinson