If you are a web design company or a freelance designer and you are looking for web design projects then look no farther.

Stormex.com specializes in bringing web designers and their potential customers together. It is a great way to find more web projects for your web design company and it takes only $25 to start. We charge our featured companies on pay-per-lead basis. You will only pay for the good leads. We have a bad lead submission system where designers can forward bad leads and get instant refund guaranteed. There is no commitment so you can cancel your membership at any time and get refund of your available balance the same day.
Currently we have about 200-250 visitors every day and our companies receive 2-3 leads per day on average. We have started not long time ago and our community is growing every day. On behalf of my company I ask you to give us a try. There is nothing for you to lose if you don't like it just let us know and we'll give you full refund. It is easy and affordable so why not give us a try today.

If you have any other idea or price in mind, feel free to contact us. I am sure we'll make a deal that is going to benefit both parties.

Please visit our designers section at http://www.stormex.com/designers.html or call us at 1-877-490-1199 to find out more.

Best Regards,
Andrey
Stormex.com