Unhappy Unanswered: Help! Object Library not registered!

Hi, ive been making some vb applications for some time, but now suddenly everything is going wrong. Half of my applications i cant load propery and I get a message saying "Object Library not registered". Others I can run but when i double click on a form to start working on it vb just crashes and I recieve the infamous, "Visual Basic has encoutered a problem and needs to close". This all happened suddenly. Everything worked fine but now i cant do anything. All of my programs have errors of some sort or another. I have reinstalled vb countless times, unistalled the whole thing and reinstalled again but still no effect. I can start new programs alright but I cannot use any of previous programs. When I try and run them I get 'could not load errors and the like'.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as I am stuck without this

Thanks in advance, Tim

Look under "Tools" / "References" from the VB IDE. Broken references are generally listed as "Missing: ...."

Once you have located the missing reference(s) in your current projects, you will need to either attempt to re-register or reinstall the references that are causing the problem.