Angry Unanswered: Report Margins keep changing

I have a database that has some reports. For some reason, the print margin settings keep reverting to values that I don't want. I will go into a report in design mode, make changes to the margins via Page Setup and save and print the report just fine. When I open the database later to print more reports I often times find that the margin settings have changed. I've never had this problem before. In the past, margins have always stayed were I left them.
    Thanks for your help,
    Greg Good

Are you trying to print on the same PC with the same printer?

Yes, I am printing on the same PC and to the same printer. I set the database default margins to 0 thinking that might help, not sure yet if it has or not.

This worked for me .... from the menu, select Tools | Options , then click on the General tab. Change the print margins to what you would like the default for your reports to be (this will be the default for all FUTURE reports). Now go back into the design view of the report you were having problems with, verify that your print margins are correct and save the report. Exit the database. The next time you preview/print your report the margins should be correct.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ramonas; 11-21-03 at 12:27.

This is also a know problem with Access 2000 and either SP2 or 3 fixes this issue

S-

If you set your margins to zero - is this less than the printer's minimum required margins. Perhaps your printer/driver change the margins. I know, I know, why would it change it in Access. but have seen weirder things happne.

If you can print elsewhere and/or from naother pc does the same error occur?

what if he try to print from different PCs to One Printer?