Thread: enter action

Exclamation Unanswered: enter action

hi all,

i have a search form where i want to forbid the search results to be displayed after the user have hit the enter key. i want the user to click on the search button instead. how can i do that???

pls advice
    nono

hi Nono,

Please kindly note that this forum is not a vb/asp/.net forum but meant for database related queries, helps and tips by which dba's and other users can benefit from the experience of different database experts around the world.

Would request you to please go through the rules of posting. Please also verify the content that you post as not only do posts like these clitter the forum but also waste valuable time of our experts.

I have reported your post to the moderator and he would decide the appropriate course of action for your future posts.

regards

Nitin.

enter action

what i have posted here is a db question, it is neither a vb/.net/asp question.

my question actually links with databases as i am performing a search function on the db.

i dont see any wrong to post this question under this section.

nono

There is a VB and Access forum where the members probably know the answer you are looking for. What database are you accessing with VB/Access?

enter action

hi nitingm and Marcus_A,

i am using ms access.

thanks for the recommendation.

nono