Question Unanswered: DAP - Printing issue

Ok, hear is my problem. I've look around lots of site and on MSDN and all over the net, i'm looking at making a purely simple PRINT button on a DAP file that can print the current selected record.

So what the page is, it's a DAP that fetch info from a .PST file that one user drop mail every day for everyone to see. Now i can get the data fine in the DAP and scroll through it one record at the time, my problem is every time i attempt to print i get the "PRINT SCREEN" print of things.

All i want is the user to hit a cmd button and have some script (what ever type it is) to get the current record that the user is seeing (IE. He's seeing a subject and a body) and when he click PRINT button, the printer just spit it our !

I could do this in PHP no problem, BUT the page is set on a server that does not have Web server enable (go figure) so i'm really restricted into what type of dynamic content i can put.

All i want is like make a string of text with the field on the page and print it VIA report or just HTML or whatever as long as it print !

Thanks all

BUMP UP

Just bumping up this thread .. .