Unanswered: inconsistent tran log

I have this problem with:
    I made komplet backup of database before reinstalation SQL server. After that reinstalation a made backup of tran log..
    Now I'm not able to load the tran log on the komplet database.
    Server returns this mesasage:
    The log in this backup set cannot be aplied beacuse it is on a recovery path inconsistent with the database.

Please, dont you someone know, how could I repair this...
    Thanks for any advice..

Re: inconsistent tran log

If you already RESTORE the database with RECOVERY option then you can't apply/load any transaction log after that. You must use the NORECOVERY option when restoring the DB, then applying the transaction log (TLOG) - one by one - until the last TLOG. On the last restore of TLOG, you use the RECOVERY option to open the database for user connection.

Re: inconsistent tran log

Originally posted by SVT
    If you already RESTORE the database with RECOVERY option then you can't apply/load any transaction log after that. You must use the NORECOVERY option when restoring the DB, then applying the transaction log (TLOG) - one by one - until the last TLOG. On the last restore of TLOG, you use the RECOVERY option to open the database for user connection.
    Yes I know, I did it by this way...
    I have new information about that pls read the topic "restore database" posting by me...

thanks