I just installed ASE 12.0.0.6 32bit version on Solaris 8

I just created the databases. When I ran the following query, it gives me used space as 100%, why is that?

TIA

select "Database Name"=substring(d.name,1,15),
"Segment Usage" = convert(char(12),b.name),
"Total Size (MB)" = sum (u.size) /512,
"Free Size (MB)" = sum(curunreservedpgs(d.dbid, u.lstart, 0)) / 512.0,
-- "Free %" = convert (int,100*sum(curunreservedpgs(d.dbid,u.lstart, 0))/ sum (u.size)),
"Used %" = convert (int,100-(100*sum(curunreservedpgs(d.dbid,u.lstart, 0))/ sum (u.size)))
from master..sysdatabases d, master..sysusages u,
master..sysdevices dv, master..spt_values b
where d.dbid = u.dbid
and dv.low <= size + vstart
and dv.high >= size + vstart - 1
and dv.status & 2 = 2
and b.type = "S"
and u.segmap & 7 = b.number
and d.name='rep_saitestb'
group by d.name, b.name
order by d.name,b.name

Database Name Segment Usage Total Size (MB) Free Size (MB) Used %
rep_saitestb data only 600 0.00 100
rep_saitestb log only 200 0.00 100


name db_size owner dbid
rep_saitestb 800.0 MB sa 16

device_fragments size usage free kbytes
log_test_dev1 100.0 MB log only not applicable
log_test_dev2 100.0 MB log only not applicable
test_dev1 300.0 MB data only 304774
test_dev3 300.0 MB data only 306000