Unanswered: ... About control in PageFooterSection ?!?! ...

I had put textbox and line in PageFooterSection .

For Report in "DetailSection"
    If first page and middle pages , record in this will enough for these pages But for Last page , If have a few records then detailsection and pagefootersection not have join (I used line for created table but in last page if have a few records then line at detailsection and line at pagefootersection not have join ...)

Do you have a way of solve this problem ?

Thank you very much

Sorry, but I cannot make heads nor tails of what your problem is. Could you please restate it and give some more details or post an example? Are you getting an error message?

Thx jmrSudbury ...

I meaning I used line control to created table in report and used textbox also.

Back to my problem ...
    I used these controls(line and textbox) on PageFooterSection
    For first page and middle pages of report (For many record and many pages) records would enogh for DetailSection

But for last page, If have a few records , controls of DetailSection and controls of PageFooterSection would not join !!!

I want to have controls of the last page is show normal like controls of the first page and middle pages ... (PageHeaderSection,DetailSection and PageFooterSection have join)

I knowed that my detail of the question would confused for you... (But I gladed and thx to you try solved my problem)

But I have attach file picture of my report problem...

Thank you very much again ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails report.jpg