Question Unanswered: Table Information

I have two question
    1)Suppose I want to create a table of compositing three or more tables.Means I have a table table1(col1 int,col2 int),another table table2(col3 int,col4 datetime),another table table3(col5 int,col 6 int identity(1,1),col7 bit).Now I like to have a table of col1 to col7 from these three tables.How can I do this from QA from a single script without the way of creating the table from one base table and adding the columns from another table?
    2)How can I get a list of the satistics about the last 10 or 100 changes(addition,updation or deletion) for a particular table?

Subhasish

CREATE VIEW myView AS SELECT?
    Brett
    8-)

It's a Great Day for America everybody!

dbforums Yak CorralRadio 'Rita
    dbForums Member List
    I'm Good Once as I ever was

The physical order of data in a database has no meaning.

Provided Answers: 1
    Regarding your first question, there are two possibilities with two different solutions:
    A) If your tables have a foreign key or shared column on which they can be linked, the solution is to write a simple SELECT statement that links the tables.
    B) If your tables do not share any common key values, the solution is to scrap your database and redesign it so they do.

Regarding your second question, you will need to record the events as they occur (using triggers for instance) either in a separate HISTORY table or in a field in your data table.

blindman

Unhappy ?

Thanks.
    But I have not got any reply regarding my last (2nd) question

Subhasish

Provided Answers: 1
    "Regarding your second question, you will need to record the events as they occur (using triggers for instance) either in a separate HISTORY table or in a field in your data table."

"blindman"