Unanswered: Form / Subform Behavior

I have a form with two subforms (in datasheet view) based on one-many relationships. I'd appreciate help dealing with the following problems:
    1. When the user presses the main form's new record button on the record navigator, the subforms do not automatically clear what was in their display. This can get this to happen in the main forms afterupdate event, by having each subform requery. I'd like to do have the refresh happen sooner. Do I have to immediately save the new record as soon as it is created in order for this to happen. My problem with this is that critical information for the new record has not yet been filled in.
    2. If the user deletes the last record, a new blank record is automatically created. Instead of this happening I would like to move the form to the previous record, right after the deletion. I've been having trouble getting this to happen.
    3. When a user is on the last record and presses the move next button on the record navigator bar, a new record is created. Is there anyway to tell whether they have pressed the movenext button vs the new record button?

Thank you for your help.

JerryKogan
    For the point 1) see the propiety DataEntry of SubForm and put in "Yes"
    Saludos
    Norberto

JerryKogan
    For the point 2) and 3) i thing you use the event after update of subforms with some code....
    Saludos
    Norberto