Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1

    Children to be adopted into home of a Child Molester

    Just nine days after her brithday on December 8th, 1999, young Christie Crowton and her 2 brothers, Jonathon and Patrick, were taken from their home and parents by the state of Michigan. Misrepresented and/or false allegations were placed upon the parent's actions and/or welfare which would inevitably lead to them losing their beloved children for what seemed forever. To this day David & Hege Crowton long for the right to if only hold them, and fight for the reunion of their family.
    Soon, the children are to be placed in the foster care of a family whose son is a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER. According to court records, this person pleaded no contest and was sentenced to probation for criminal sexual conduct (second degree) for what he did to a little 5 year old girl who was visiting the home. This scares the Crowtons for the safety of their children, especially young Christie, who is about the same age as the girl this person previously harrassed.
    This foster family is now within days or hours of being able to adopt these children! For more information or to find out how you can help stop this criminal act please visit:

    http://www.davidschildren.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh USA
    Posts
    203

    Re: Children to be adopted into home of a Child Molester

    Although this is a sad situation, this is not the place to post these things.

    Originally posted by littlejimm
    Just nine days after her brithday on December 8th, 1999, young Christie Crowton and her 2 brothers, Jonathon and Patrick, were taken from their home and parents by the state of Michigan. Misrepresented and/or false allegations were placed upon the parent's actions and/or welfare which would inevitably lead to them losing their beloved children for what seemed forever. To this day David & Hege Crowton long for the right to if only hold them, and fight for the reunion of their family.
    Soon, the children are to be placed in the foster care of a family whose son is a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER. According to court records, this person pleaded no contest and was sentenced to probation for criminal sexual conduct (second degree) for what he did to a little 5 year old girl who was visiting the home. This scares the Crowtons for the safety of their children, especially young Christie, who is about the same age as the girl this person previously harrassed.
    This foster family is now within days or hours of being able to adopt these children! For more information or to find out how you can help stop this criminal act please visit:

    http://www.davidschildren.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,650

    Re: Children to be adopted into home of a Child Molester

    Please explain why you think this way ?

    Isn't this forum called 'Chit Chat' ?

    Cheers
    Sathyaram
    Originally posted by RickKnight
    Although this is a sad situation, this is not the place to post these things.
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh USA
    Posts
    203

    Re: Children to be adopted into home of a Child Molester

    True, this is the "Chit-Chat" part of the forum. But, in MY OPINION ,even the casual discussions in here should be in line with the concepts and theme of the forum. Don't think I'm being unsympathetic about this subject, but, when topics appear that are not related to the forum, whats next? Sex, porn, political issues? This opens a big door and moves the theme of the forum away from its orginal intent. This type of subect belongs on a more public forum dealing with these types of topics.

    Originally posted by sathyaram_s
    Please explain why you think this way ?

    Isn't this forum called 'Chit Chat' ?

    Cheers
    Sathyaram

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,618
    Personally I wouldn't post something like that here but.... to quote the site itself...

    "The obligatory chat forum. This is where you can talk about anything and anyone at anytime to anyone and everyone!"

    So anything and anyone at anytime is completely allowed...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •