Cool Unanswered: Issues with Date Ranges

Ok. This may seem like a dumb question to some of you people, but here goes... =)

I would like access to use todays date and select all items that have the date between today's date and a certain amount of time from now, say 2 months. I tried using the date add function originally, but I'm not sure how to set up the actual statement to include dates between today and the date add date. Does that make any sense? Well nothing I tried worked, so if you can help, please do so! =)

Thanks!

Thanks

Based on other questions people asked I figured out a way to do it. Thanks everyone. Just in case someone else runs in to such a problem this is what I did:

[RenewalTBL].[ExpirationDate]>=Date() And [RenewalTBL].[ExpirationDate]<=DateAdd("m",2,Date())

Provided Answers: 1

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Jennay
    Based on other questions people asked I figured out a way to do it. Thanks everyone. Just in case someone else runs in to such a problem this is what I did:

[RenewalTBL].[ExpirationDate]>=Date() And [RenewalTBL].[ExpirationDate]<=DateAdd("m",2,Date())
    OR you can use BETWEEN

[RenewalTBL].[ExpirationDate] BETWEEN Date() AND _
    DateAdd("m",2,Date())

Actually I tried that exact thing and for some reason it doesn't work. Any ideas why?

Provided Answers: 1

Re: ....

Originally posted by Jennay
    Actually I tried that exact thing and for some reason it doesn't work. Any ideas why?
    Try something like that:
    SELECT urTable.join_id, urTable.name, urTable.vorname, urTable.eintrittsdatum

FROM urTable
    WHERE (((urTable.eintrittsdatum) Between Date() And DATEADD("d",50,Date())));

It functions by me.
    Good luck