Question Unanswered: about ASa Remote!!

hello ,everyone! i enconterd a serious error about remote. The situation is that the remote agent receive the messages,but not applying the messages.it induced the messages accumulated at ftp server.
    the ASA version is 8.0.2.4272
    the message type is ftp
    later,i solved the problem by rebuliding all the remote system,but i must compare all data between the databases.

You don't need to compare the data between consolidated and the remote.

Before you re-extract the remote make sure that you translate the log from the remote and keep it safe. Once you have re-extracted apply the log at the remote and the next run of dbremote will bring it upto date at the consolidated.

Originally posted by willy_and_the_ci
    You don't need to compare the data between consolidated and the remote.

Before you re-extract the remote make sure that you translate the log from the remote and keep it safe. Once you have re-extracted apply the log at the remote and the next run of dbremote will bring it upto date at the consolidated.
    at first, thanks your answer . i think that i didn't express my situation clearly. consolidated and the remote all are using,i rebuilded the remote system not by re-extracting. i only configured the remote option.But i don't kown the cause why it didn't apply the message without wrong station about the remote.it happend suddenly and no one changed the configure.
    thanx. robert.

I'm not sure what you mean by "i rebuilded the remote system not by re-extracting. i only configured the remote option"?

RE-extracting is the best and consistent way to rebuil remotes, this keeps nasty replication problems at bay. Things like you might end up with massive conflict resolution issues and lsot transactions on consolidated if you rebuild any other means. This because the sysremoteuse table will lose offsets.

Talking

Mr.willy ,i have sent a mail for you.I want to know the causion about the situation why it didn't apply the message with received the message.

Originally posted by Robert_cyf
    Mr.willy ,i have sent a mail for you.I want to know the causion about the situation why it didn't apply the message with received the message.
    You should contact Sybase Technical Support for that....