Unanswered: Can i do this ??

I have got a database that of the click of a button, runs a query and exports the data to excel and generates a graph, this works fine.

However i now need to generate two graphs, then somehow copy the graphs and display them in a report, both on the same page.

similar to that of the attached file

ideally i would like to import these graphs into a report, but open to suggestions.

Please help

Andy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails graphs.jpg  

Re: Can i do this ??

Originally posted by Chimp8471
    I have got a database that of the click of a button, runs a query and exports the data to excel and generates a graph, this works fine.

However i now need to generate two graphs, then somehow copy the graphs and display them in a report, both on the same page.

similar to that of the attached file

ideally i would like to import these graphs into a report, but open to suggestions.

Please help

Andy
    You can insert a graph directly into an Access report. You can then manipulate the recordsource to display whatever data you want. There are 2 type of graphs available.

The first version has been around since Access 2.0 and you can insert it using the following: on the menu bar go Insert, Object, Microsoft Graph. The user interface is similar to the interface you get in charts in Excel

The second version is only available from Office 2000 and up and is part of the Office Web Component. To insert this you go from the menu bar Insert, ActiveX, then find Microsoft Office Chart x.0 (x being your version of office 9, 10 or 11).

Both are highly programmable in VBA and also from a user interface.