Red face Unanswered: Help updating Combo Box

I have a bound subform based on a query. One of the fields is a combo box that lists SiteNo that are to be used for certain Studies. If the SiteNo is new, and therefore not listed in the combo box their details needed to be added to a table named tblSiteNo which holds details about the SiteNo. I have a command button which opens the form bound to tblSiteNo allowing the addition of a new SiteNo record.

The problem i have is that when i have added these details and return to the original form the combo box does not display the name of the new SiteNo. The only way to get the combo box to show the updated list is to close the form and re-open it. How do i get around this?

I would extremely grateful for any assistance.
    Skharva

After you are done entering data for the new site no and make your subform activate, requery the combo box.

This is what happend when you close and reopen the form, the combo box gets requerried.

Put this code in cboSite_OnEnter event
    cboSiteNo.requery

Thumbs up

Thanks

Originally posted by khan
    After you are done entering data for the new site no and make your subform activate, requery the combo box.

This is what happend when you close and reopen the form, the combo box gets requerried.

Put this code in cboSite_OnEnter event
    cboSiteNo.requery
    Skharva