Unhappy Unanswered: Problems performing a SQL Server 2000 DTS

I have a problem. I'm migrating a database wich contains a several stored procedures and system tables, when a do a DTS, these objects don't appear in the new database(IN A NEW SERVER). I've tried perform a backup/restore procedure, even detach o origin database, copy the .mdf file and do a attach in the new server but it seems don't work. Please somebody help me!!(forgive me about my poor english).

Out of those three approaches, backup/restore is the best bet.

Why doesn't this work? You haven't given much detail so it is hard to say any more.

well. when i do a DTS, i not receive any error messages, and the operation seems to be ok. When I open the database of the new server, the stored procedures that's exists in the origin server, doesn't exist in the new, as the system tables.

When I perform a backup in the database(complete backup) and I restore it in a new empty database in the new server, the same problem exist. I've even tried to detach the database, copy the data files, and attach it in the new server, bat, the error persists.

Originally posted by tluttig
    When I perform a backup in the database(complete backup) and I restore it in a new empty database in the new server, the same problem exist. I've even tried to detach the database, copy the data files, and attach it in the new server, bat, the error persists.
    This doesn't sound right. If you do a backup/restore all the stored procs within that database will get transferred. Are these stored procs within another database? At worst, you can just DTS/script the stored procs to the destination server manually.

have you tried to refresh procedures folder in em?

Are the stored procedures encrypted ?

Originally posted by ms_sql_dba
    have you tried to refresh procedures folder in em?

Yeah.. i've tried that..