Unanswered: Getting data from a table onto a form.....

Hi! I have table containing one field ie, Description. I want to enter the 10 descriptions into it and display on the form. The 10 descriptions must contain a check box when they appear on a form.

Or

Give me an idea of how to dispaly data from a table onto a form.

Checkbox1: Test the modem

Checkbox2:Clean the system

Checkbox10ome thing

Thanks
    Vad

I'm sure there are better methods but what about making a List Box from the table then add a check box next to each row. I've attached a sample of this. I'm sure there are more sophisticated ways to do this.

HTH
    texasalynn

Sorry forgot to attach.

texasalynn
    Attached Files Attached Files

Originally posted by texasalynn
    Sorry forgot to attach.

texasalynn
    In your table ThingsToDo add a field and set the datatype to Yes/No this will automatically add a check box - available in the table or or on a form. A form is just an interface, tables store the data!

Thanks for sending the attachment. but the thing is I want to display the checkboxes whenever i added description and the value of the check box must be store in a table for further use.And also I must able to add or delete both descrption and check boxes simaltaniously.

Thanks

Originally posted by texasalynn
    Sorry forgot to attach.

texasalynn
    Vad

Now I am doing that way only. My boss is asking me what if He wants to add or delete the Thingstodo list.

The list may vary based on the company use and they must able to add or delete the items. So that they will display on the form if they change in the form.

Thanks

Originally posted by justin_tighe
    In your table ThingsToDo add a field and set the datatype to Yes/No this will automatically add a check box - available in the table or or on a form. A form is just an interface, tables store the data!
    Vad