Thread: Report Problems

Question Unanswered: Report Problems

I have a report that was generated from a table that also includes list boxes from a separte query. When I veiw the report the information is displayed correctly. When I print the report the information is there as well. However, when I opt to send the report, the report is incomplete- no matter which format I choose. Any suggestions or fixes for this?

Re: Report Problems

Originally posted by rhythm
    I have a report that was generated from a table that also includes list boxes from a separte query. When I veiw the report the information is displayed correctly. When I print the report the information is there as well. However, when I opt to send the report, the report is incomplete- no matter which format I choose. Any suggestions or fixes for this?
    To export a report from Access you are better off using the free Access snapshot viewer. This allows you to save a report as a snapshot report which can then be sent. The recipient needs to have the snapshot viewer. The viewer is available from Microsoft.com or it should be on the install cds for office.

Alternatively you could print the report as a pdf file and send that. Most people have acrobat reader and if they don't it is a free download from adobe.com. A free pdf writer is available from http://www.fineprint.com/ and this acts like print driver

Okay, great! Thanks for your help.