Unanswered: Blank Page printing between pages of report

I have a report that keeps printing a blank page between each page on the report. For example if two records fit on a page then the first page will have records 1 and 2 then the second page will print blank then third page will have records 3 and 4 ect ect....

I have it set up with no page header or footer. The data is all contained in the Details section. I have tried messing around with just about every property and still cannot remove the blank pages from printing. I have made sure the detail section has no blank space at bottom. Any help to stear me in the right direciton will be veyr much appreciated. Let me know if more info is needed.

Thanks.

Re: Blank Page printing between pages of report

Take a look at the width of your detail section. Blank pages such as you've described are usually caused by page width rather than page length.

Originally posted by adrkoehler
    I have a report that keeps printing a blank page between each page on the report. For example if two records fit on a page then the first page will have records 1 and 2 then the second page will print blank then third page will have records 3 and 4 ect ect....

I have it set up with no page header or footer. The data is all contained in the Details section. I have tried messing around with just about every property and still cannot remove the blank pages from printing. I have made sure the detail section has no blank space at bottom. Any help to stear me in the right direciton will be veyr much appreciated. Let me know if more info is needed.

Thanks.

thanks,

You were right...width was 6.57somthing. Just changed it to 6.5 and pages that were blank dissapeared. I was focusing on length didn't even think of width.

Thanks again.

Thanks! This worked for me too. Here's how..

Originally posted by adrkoehler
    thanks,

You were right...width was 6.57somthing. Just changed it to 6.5 and pages that were blank dissapeared. I was focusing on length didn't even think of width.

Thanks again.
    I selected File/Page Setup. I checked the column width, and it was set to 8.1+. I changed it to 6.4", just a .1 less than the 1" margins would allow. Then I went to the report itself, and clicked and dragged the right edge over to 6.4". Bingo!

Meg Daniel