Wink Unanswered: How make a good paging

Anybody know how make a good paging in db2?
    Usually i retrieve all data from db2 and got the resultset object within a conditional from query like :

sql = "SELECT * from MSEmployee where Name like '%" + condition + "'%"

I always take 10 record for one page.
    after that i got ResutlSet object and in this resultset i process to get data from it start and end with :
    ResultSet rs = conn.createStatement(sql);

So if i use this mehtod from resultset , the pointer will point to that record position within start and take 10 data.
    My Problem is i take all data in database and can make a traffic network. so if i have a million data , but i just want to display 10 data is make a not efficient for db2 and traffic. So anybody know how can i select 10 data directly from db2 and not processed in resultset?

Best Regards...

fetch first 10 rows only

about paging

Originally posted by cchattoraj
    fetch first 10 rows only
    Thanks for your answer, but if i use your statement, i' m just always got first 10 records. But if i have 30 records, and i make paging is mean that i have 3 pages for each page contains record. Now, the problem is how can i know next page with next record within conditional i given?

example :

i have 30 records, and page 1 is contain first 10 record, and page 2 contain 11 - 20 record, and page 3 contain 21 - 30 record. i cannot trace next record to display next page. Maybe you have another solution again....thanks

best regards