I got a problem it is yester evening i have taken online backup.Today my office started at 10:30. At 11:45 unexpectedly one has been dropped after 1 hour my user told that application is giving runtime error.and i verified and i found one table has been dropped regarding that transaction.The remaining tables got some transactions.
Now I want to recover that table without losing any data of that table and not disturbing our users.
1. db2 "list history dropped table since 20031117 for dbalias"
2. db2 "restore db dbalias tablespace (tablespace_data,tablespace_index) from xxx_location without prompting"
3. db2 "rollforward db dbalias to end of logs and stop tablespace (tablespace_data,tablespace_index) recover dropped table dropped_table_id_from_step1 to xxx_some_location"
4. In step 3, you will get data.
5. Create table and export data from step4.
6. You should have all the archived log (from online backup time).
Test these steps in development first before doing in production.