Unanswered: Modify current Admin Password

I made a program. I have understand that anyone from an outer access database could import the table/queries of my program. I have been trying with different ways to avoid them to import my table/queries and relations from an outer database. I have been trying with creategroup in VB, NewPassword, and others. I would like to make a VB module that everytime it runs, the first thing it does is to change the Administrator Password and set a Password that I have choosen, and create different users with passwords and permissions. I know it means to change system.mdw, and I know that even with a program they could guess the admin password. Can someone helpme, please?...

Provided Answers: 1

Re: Modify current Admin Password

Originally posted by Manuel Gimenez
    I made a program. I have understand that anyone from an outer access database could import the table/queries of my program. I have been trying with different ways to avoid them to import my table/queries and relations from an outer database. I have been trying with creategroup in VB, NewPassword, and others. I would like to make a VB module that everytime it runs, the first thing it does is to change the Administrator Password and set a Password that I have choosen, and create different users with passwords and permissions. I know it means to change system.mdw, and I know that even with a program they could guess the admin password. Can someone helpme, please?...
    I think, you can also set a password for the whole access System you made, I know, there are programms that cracks this password too. Safer is to make your own .mdw for work groups