Thread: Payroll system

Unanswered: Payroll system

hai...

could anybody here had a sample of payroll system using MS access.. i need it..urgently.. i try to do it by myself but failed..coz i very new using access..a lot of problem i cannot settle it..

please helppp

TQ

your asking for alot here, not only do you want some one to hand over a lot of hard work with out anything being in it for them but the chances are that any custom built system wont fit your problem so i would suggest you do 1 of a couple of things, first go buy an off the shelf payroll system or use this forum for what it's meant to be used for and ask people to help you fix your attempt
    Last edited by m.timoney; 11-18-03 at 11:57.
    Definition of a Beginner, Someone who doesn't know the rules.

Definition of an Expert, Someone who knows when to ignore the rules.

Originally posted by m.timoney
    your asking for alot here, not only do you want some one to hand over a lot of hard work with out anything being in it for them but the chances are that any custom built system wont fit your problem so i would suggest you do 1 of a couple of things first go by an off the shelf payroll system or use this forum for what it's meant to be used for and ask people to help you fix your attempt
    Hi guys,

Here in Brazil, we have foruns like this. When somebody begins a topic like this one, we use to give him our e-mail adresses and wait for the invoice.

As the relation between US$ and R$ (Real) is very good, I think u won´t spend to much
    My environment: Windows XP/ Access 2000 - Using Microsoft DAO 3.6 Library