Question Unanswered: Page footer on the last page only?

Does anyone know how to make it so that the Page Footer only appears on the last page?
    I have an "adopted" Access Database and I am trying to clean it up... so I am working with someone else's working conventions. Thanks!

Don't use the page footer, use the report footer
    S-

Ya, that isn't exactly and option, plus it needs to be on the bottom of the page.... actually someone figured it out for me.... here is the code in case anyone cares:

Private Sub PageFooter_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)

Cancel = ([Page] <> [Pages])

End Sub

Originally posted by sbaxter
    Don't use the page footer, use the report footer
    S-

Provided Answers: 1
    Ya, that isn't exactly and option, plus it needs to be on the bottom of the page.... actually someone figured it out for me.... here is the code in case anyone cares:

Private Sub PageFooter_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)

Cancel = ([Page] <> [Pages])

End Sub
    That tone isn't exactly condusive to obtaining useful information

Why isn't report footer an option? Do you have a specific use for it?

Earth | North America | United States | California | Long Beach
    The Report Footer follows immediately after the data.

So, if your data ends at half page ... that is where the Report footer shows up.

Jack

Provided Answers: 1
    The Report Footer follows immediately after the data.

So, if your data ends at half page ... that is where the Report footer shows up.

Jack
    That is true, I was thinking of programmatically setting the height of the report footer at runtime based on the current cursor position within a dataset, and the current position of the band on the page.

Got a better idea?

Oopps... ok 1st of all sorry if my tone sounded snippy... wasnt intentional.... i will do my best to overuse smileys :P
    :O

Ok.... now...
    Just to give you a bit of background this report generates job descriptions which are loaded onto a website.... the signature section needs to be on the bottom of the last page, but because the length of the report footer is variable based on the data that populates it (min requirements for hire), it's kinda tricky. Make sense?

So... i am still sorta challenged by making this work. Still not working although i thought it was yesterday thank you one and all....

Earth | North America | United States | California | Long Beach
    Very good use of smileys!

Page Footer always prints at the bottom of the page regardless of where the data ends.

I would create the text boxes or whatever you want to print at the very end of the report and put them into the Page Footer. Then you could save them as Visible=False ... when [Page]=[Pages] you could change it to Visible = True.

There may be a more elegant way of doing this. But, this will work.

Jack

unfortunately... it's not working... as i said before this is just recently my database.... so i am not sure if there is some sneaky setting that prevents that from happening... theortically it should work....

Thank you for your help i will keep slamming my head against the wall and see if I can figure this out....

R