Question Unanswered: Help needed in tidying up of database.

Dear All

At the moment there are large no of objects like forms, queries and reports in my database. As this is my first database I have been creating new objects over the time and did not delete unnecessary ones. Now there are some queries and reports which are not being used anywhere.

I want to tidy it up now, delete unnecessary object.

What is the easiest and quickest way to find simple relationship between queries and other objects. So that I can find which report is based on which query or which form is based on which query. In other words where each query is being used?

Provided Answers: 1

Re: Help needed in tidying up of database.

Originally posted by dbase
    Dear All

At the moment there are large no of objects like forms, queries and reports in my database. As this is my first database I have been creating new objects over the time and did not delete unnecessary ones. Now there are some queries and reports which are not being used anywhere.

I want to tidy it up now, delete unnecessary object.

What is the easiest and quickest way to find simple relationship between queries and other objects. So that I can find which report is based on which query or which form is based on which query. In other words where each query is being used?
    You could use the QuerDiff Object to go through and search your Tables name (in case you use CreatTableQuery)

Also use the Reports Object and go through and TableDeffinito Object and compare between RecordSource of each Report and all the Table of Deffinition.

I know it's not so simple but instead of doing it manually.

Good luck